We deploy the renowned expertise of our industrial equipment reconditioning shop.
Measuring Up to Your Needs
Our 20,000 sq. ft. workshop has the necessary infrastructure for manufacturing and assembling machine-welded parts. This extraordinary production area also allows us to carry out repair work on all types of industrial equipment.
Thanks to the quality of our infrastructures, the diversity of our equipment and the professionalism of our teams, we have developed recognized expertise in a host of fields.
- 125,000 sq. ft. yard
- More than 5,000 parts/pieces of equipment in inventory (continually evolving)
- 9 employees for equipment sales/purchases (yard)
- 13 employees (rectifier)/19 employees (workshop)
- Transportation and customs services
With its customized and multidisciplinary approach, our team of specialists will adapt to your needs and meet even the most complex expectations. Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your issues.
- Roll / suction press adjustments (pulp and paper sector)
- Roll / suction press reconditioning (pulp and paper sector)
- Roll / suction press balancing (pulp and paper sector)
- Roll covering repair
- Manufacturing of piping and pressure vessels (ASME / 1-4-8-31.1-31.3)
- Mechanically welded manufacturing (CWB / CSA W47.1)
- Manufacturing and reconditioning of lifting devices (CWB)
- Reconditioning of industrial equipment